Pediatric or child neurology refers to a branch of medicine that deals with the management and diagnosis of neurological conditions in neonates, children, infants and adolescents. The discipline of pediatric neurology encompasses diseases and disorders of the brain, peripheral nervous system, spinal cord, autonomic nervous system and blood vessels that affect individuals in these age groups. A paediatric neurologist has the knowledge to assess, diagnose, train, manage and treat the children with abnormal neurological conditions. The conditions dealt by paediatric neurologists includes disorders such as cerebral palsy or migraine to more complex and rare conditions such as neurodegenerative disorders or metabolic disease.
- Track 1-1 Childhood Stroke
- Track 2-2 Chiari Malformation
- Track 3-3 Epilepsy in Children
- Track 4-4 Neonatal Encephalopathy
- Track 5-5 Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Neurological Disorders
- Track 6-6 Perinatal Neuropathy