Neurological nursing is the caring for patients with neurological conditions, mental illness, dysfunctions and disorders. Neuroscience nurses care for people with a variety of neurological conditions and disorders across the lifespan. Specialist nurses play important role in Specialist units like neurocritical care which required frequent neurological assessments and diagnostic tests. There are many specialities within this field of practice. Neurological nurse practitioners require certain skills to serve as effective and safe practitioners.
- Track 1-1 Neurosurgical Nursing
- Track 2-2 Critical Care Nursing
- Track 3-3 Pediatric Neuro Care
- Track 4-4 Nursing of Long- term and Life Limiting Neuro Conditions
- Track 5-5 Trauma Care
- Track 6-6 Mental Health Nursing