Challenges in Neuroscience
Neuroscience is a challenging field that requires expertise of neurologists and neurosurgeons in diagnoses and treatment of diseases and injuries of brain and nervous system. There are day-to-day challenges that makes the work of neurologists and neurosurgeons complex and demanding, with rapidly changing tasks in assessing, diagnosing, treating and managing the patients. Imaging of live brain, finding the complete connectome of brain, brain simulation, etc., are still in the phases of research and development.
- Track 1-1 Neuroethics
- Track 2-2 Focus on Algorithms
- Track 3-3 Complete Connectome of Human Brain
- Track 4-4 Imaging of Live Brain
- Track 5-5 Sensory Transduction
- Track 6-6 Simulation of Brain